Saturday, September 29, 2007

Assignment

Few weeks ago, my group members and i were asked to bring something for our HR (human relation) lesson. we are suppose to use those stuff to build something for the third world country people.

Our group came out with an idea, "bring happiness to the children there".

So.....

We build a playground named "Happy Playgroud". A bit lame i know and it was named by me.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

See our lecturer so stylo milo. See what he wore for the lesson that day.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thats what we built. Hahahaha... only given like 45 mins to do everything so a bit KNS. ZY even brought the sand all the way from Marina Parade ok. We give ourselve 100 for both effort and team work.




I am so addited to chipster. I've tried all flavour. Damn nice. i eat it almost everyday. Even now while i am posting. I have to control myself.



Yesterday went Sheng Siong (donno spell correctly or not) but u know is the famous supermarket la. Anyway, which supermarket in Singapore is not famous to Singaporean?

I was told by my bro girlfriend, distilled water is very good for skin. It cost 85 cents per big bottle. Im not sure whether its ex (expensive) or not but i know definitely more ex than tap water. Am i right?

She also added: Distilled is different from mineral water.

So ignorant of me, i don no about it. (quoted by myself)

By the way, there are variety of brands and my bro gf told me "the green bottle one taste better". of cos , few cents higher la.

But since my bro was the one paying for it, i thought why not give it a try since its good for my skin. hahahaha..... I tried one cup today and ..... it is indeed more refreshing than the normal plain water we have but plain water taste sweeter (in a way).

No comments: