Monday, October 8, 2007

Dress

Last sat went for genes test. 40 questions 45 mins. pls lor around one min for question, not enough lei. still need to read question think ans lei, assume everyone know all question meh. sure have questions that we donno lei. anyway, end up cannot finish la.... but manage to anyhow shade the ans hope can get some correct and get pass for it. I spend dayssssss to study and forgo the party and supple time with my firend to study so... pls i need at least a pass. hahahaha

anyway, after the test actually planned to go home sleep after the test, but as my bro said, 70% of my live spent on sleeping so.. i decided to call my friends out to shop. To control myself (i will spent alot on nail art and facial stuff) i bring only 20 plus dollars.

I end up spending all the money (left with some coins). Then also spent 80 plus on a dress for my bro ROM. hai~~~ the funny thing is my heart didn ache a bit by right i should as im very.... cheapo u know hahaha....

Now i know why, my mum is paying that dress for me... no wonder i didn ache. my 6th sense already told me that. hahahaha.... Thanks mum. But i decided to pay half price of the dress.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.