Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Friends

Today ask pei and jane to lend me that expensive camera and they agreed without asking much. So touch! Thats what friends are for right. Maybe they did hesitate for awhile and i think thats all people nature to have that hesitation. anyway, they still lend me at least. Woo Hoo...best friends and sisters. So fortunate to have u dudes. oh hohohoho~~~

After i got the cameras from them, i took 811 home. Wao.... that bus really vintage man. But the seats are more comfortable than the new type lei. Who say new things are always the best.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Earlier on today, ZY and Kris discussed where to go for makan next mon. I realised they are celebrating birthday for me. I know they will be celebrating for me (not i buai ba... just that we celebrate for the others so logically they will celebrate for me also de ma. hahaha....); however, i tot they will be celebrating for me on tue like just cutting cake or something like that. Celebrating in school. But they are celebrating for me on mon which is totally out of my expectation. Though they did say we are going to have dinner on mon, but i tot its just a normal dinner in school after we hand in the project since our the other friends will be there to submit projects as well and we haven been meeting up to eat for quite some time. Donno other than ZY and Kris group, who will be going as heard from Mary it seems it should be more people than i think. Wonder how many people. Quite touch. Hahahaha....



Remember i bought a dress on last sat, i planned to eat lesser and healthier so that i will look good on with that dress on. But guess what....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Pizza with the cheese fondue!!!

Cheese lei!!!!! How can i resist it. Hai~~~ plan ruined.

Planned to go swimming yesterday, but fell asleep and woke up at 7pm. Hahahaha... ya swimming. In my dream.

I think i really lack of self orginaize ability and determination. Always late for projects, plan always get ruined. Really have to do something about it.

No comments: