Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Hahahaha

Ok basically nothing much to talk about. But my bro gf bought me muffin.

CHEESE DE LEH!!!

Damn nice. Let me da ting da ting where to buy and let u guys know again. Really nice.

By the way.... photo for my birthday are out. Going to post it on the previous blog.

Oh ya... my grp and i was doing on these video for our presentation. Faith was the one editing it.... and the result was out today. Damn funny. I mean at least all our grp members find in funny. Hope can bring laughters to the class on fri. Cannot post it now... have to post in after fri our presentation.

ps: Saw Jolin pen on channel 54 the pen with crystal... very nice. I also want..... im going to make one myself with my own style.

What style!? I donno cos i don have style but i will try hard.

No comments: