Monday, November 26, 2007

what the hell

where on earth u can find someone who can talk to a stranger like so friendly and when that stranger is studying? i tell u! i met one today.

Just now on the way home from school. There is this lady, i donno why maybe she too overly friendly or maybe ... u know not in right mind.

she initially sit infront of me, suddenly came over to sit beside me and then start talking to me as if i've know her for many years.

ask me is this the new train? what u think when ur boyfriend's brother keep gossiping about you and whatever and so on... i donno what she talking about anyway.

but being polite i just smile at her with OS inside me saying "u can diam diam or not i want to study lei".



i was studying u know... from clementi to yishun becos of her, i diam diam reading the first page.

wao loa...

she donno always don talk to people when they are studying meh. stranger somemore. i donno her lei.



anyway....

later on she asked me, "u stay in yishun ah"? i reply hmm!

then she ask for my name... come on leh... i donno you leh, im already very kind to reply ur question when u are curious about my textbook

Now u want to know where i stay. why? wan to know my name.

want to spy me issit, after know my name want to know my address issit. pls la where got so stupid or navie if u want to say that.

i told her why i have to tell her my name, then this lady think being friendly can con me for my name... so she told me, "my name peggy coco and you"?

wao loa... peggy coco! should i say its hip or what. maybe hip as in the last century la. i told her i also name peggy coco.

she don believe and ask me for ic... siao meh~

i asked her why should i show her.

then she give up and ask for my surname... hai really ta bu la ta han so i tell her my surname is one of those in the 百家信。Then i faster get off the train when reach yishun.



Along the way, i kept looking around to see whether she follow me or not.

haiyo....

No comments: