Monday, February 4, 2008

Clean clean clean, Bake bake bake

First there is something i want to share with you guy ... its something i found rather unfair and stupid.

Yesterday while i was giving tuition to my niece. I ask her where did her teacher stop for Science and she say same lor. SAME LOR??!! How can, the pervious time she told me her teacher had finish the 6A book already. By right.. should continue 6B. Know what reason she give me... or the teacher give the class. Cos EM1 haven finish... the EM2 can only be same or slower than them. EM2 have to wait for the EM1 to finish 6A to go on to 6B topic. What the hell... why must wait for them. Becos they are EM1? They are suppose to be faster than the EM2? What is this man.

They are the smarter one indeed and they can absorb more of cos.... but for the EM2 is not the case what... you want to learn more than you need that is your problem don drag the others down ma... not pai say meh. why not let the EM2 go on and have their revision start earlier. Bias!

I don have -ve views on the EM1 and i envy them with smart brain or the hardwork and effort put in. But the school having this system dragging the other students... that is what i disagree on. From what i heard from my niece (what the teacher told the class) all i can relate is biasness and nothing else.



This new year has many thing that i can say... whether you find it interesting or not.

Few days ago my mum went to Sembawang.... and she bought these mua ji which only her and maybe my father will eat. She plan to buy one kg. At first she put some into the nag herself and ask the man to weight... as the weight machine is facing that man so my mum cant see the figure.

That man told her.... it will reach 2kg with just 7 to 8 more mua ji. My mum seeing the bag with not much and also heard what that ma said... she decide to buy 2 kg nstead.

She saw the man keep putting the Mua ji in... observely more than 7 or 8.... more than 20 i think. So my mum shouted to him saying " ok liao, enough le too many". That man told her is free de la... End up my mum buying a very big packet bag. A VERY BIG ONE leh. When she saw him putting so many in she know that man is cheating her... and becos she pai say scare the other ppl (buyers) say she niao (stingy) she bought the thing. 30 over dollars.

Observely, when my mum pass him the bag... it has less than a kg and having the advantage that my mum cant see the weight... he lie to my mum wanting her to buy a lot more.

Maybe this post come a little late... but pls be careful... we believe that man has use the same method to con many ppl.


Today has been a busy day... as i did a very detail clean up for my room... now even the air breathed in is different. Then Just after i finish the cleaning and my bathe, my mum came home. Asking me to help her bake the "Ong Lai Tat" Hahahaha... i make some ko song one as well... with some shape.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is a ko song mini rabbit that i made. Sadly, everyone said it look like pig.



My house has been having mosquito ( quite some) lately... at first i tot... it normal as we see so many case in the news... then while i was cleaning the window today... i saw the construction site for the lift upgrading and i think that it also has a part in this mosquito thing. Nv notice that until today... i told my bro and he said i Kua Zhang... only after i told him to see for himself and know what is the word come out from his mouth? "Disgusting"!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have been to some construction sites and i understand that it is sort of impossible to have a clean and tidy environment in a construction site. But knowing that it is a raining season... i think more effort should be put in for these junk. Esp when the residential flats are just beside. Don you think so? Or im just demanding too much.

No comments: