Saturday, February 2, 2008

Err... No Title!

Aiya... just now type half way and donno what i press accidentially... the thing all gone. Shit!! Need to retype.

ok la... First i have to cool down and relax

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ha ha! think i want to complain issit! Caught ya~~
Becos i might be posting a super long entry. I say might be!!
So let starts...
Happy
Remember i said that i have to take a module on my own. And at that time i am doubting whether i can or not. But, the funny thing is that i am actually happy. Maybe becos i can do thing on my own.
Ok! i know i sound like a child but... aiya you wont understand de la. Oh ya... plus i realise the ang mo in the lec. hall decreased tremendously. Maybe becos they went to partly leaving those "not so" popular one behind of they just drop the module.
Anyway, another thing i discovered is the sitting position different between the asian and the western.

Photobucket
The Asian

Photobucket
& the western.

So whats the different you asking.





TADA!!
Photobucket
Can see bo? See his leg... wao loa... very carefree hor? Hor hor hOR Hor!!

Pai say ah.. i took these pic secretly so abit gan jiong you see. Scare ppl see me ma... so can see my fleshy finger there.
Malaysia
Went to Malaysia with my family that day to buy some new year stuff. On our way home, we went to makan first. Went to this hawker called "DA MA Hawker". The food there.... nice, good, fresh, cheap and quite big portion.
If you are interested can go makan. But heard that theres lot of stealing, snatching... those thefting crime there. So better be careful.. wear as lo ko as possible. Pls don try to show off your jewer. Somemore if your jewer is fake... eveb worst, don show off your fake jewer. Cos maybe you will make them even more angry and i donno what they will do to you.
So for poor ppl like me... better don show off your fake jewer to attract those unneccessary disaster and for those richie category de.. don show off either. Safe than sorry la hor.

Photobucket


While on the way to the custom... there is this very old and dirty flat. Donno you guys notice or not. It look like our HDB flat. Of cos our HDB flat is much much more well maintain than that la.

These flats has plant growing out from the WALL leh. THE WALL LEH. Can you believe it? I mean plant as in plant LEH... not algae those kind of greenie stuff hor. Amazing right?

Photobucket
Can you see?

Photobucket
CAN YOU SEE?!

Photobucket
CAN SEE BO?!!
Causeway Point
Meet Elaine on last thurs at Causeway Point yesterday... to buy our facial products la. What the hell... the sales said the toner we want has already stop production le. Wao loa why like that... Siao meh... Why stop.
Very bo liao leh. Now how you tell me... where to find such good and cheap toner lah. You tell me lah. Hai~~~ Im not complaining hor... Im just... just say out my anger. Hahahaha... issit it the same.
Hai~~~ i cannot carry on my life without complaining. I have to complain at least once per day. Thats my past time. How ar? Old maid.
Oh ya... so we walk around and Elaine bought the voodoo doll. One big and one small. So now JQ, JD, Pei Elaine and Me each have at least one small voodoo doll.
Seeing Elaine buy something, how can i nv buy... but already got voodoo liao so i saw something... i bought a pair of pink chopstick. I plan to use it a environment friendly chopstick.
HAHAHa... i donno what that call but you guys should know what im refering la.
The min Elaine saw it, she laughed. She said: "that one for small kid one leh". But seeing i so keen to buy she say if you wan you buy lor. So i bought it. Yesterday i used it and really leh... not user friendly. how ah? hahaha....

Photobucket

Photobucket
Pretty hor... stil got glitter de leh.
Chinese New Year
As Chinese New Year is just around the corner... I already packed my room and wardrobe long long ago.
See the number of clothes i wanted to give away and throw away.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
heh!! You caught me!

I gave 2 bags to my niece, 1 bag to my maid and 2 bags to be thrown away. Now my wardrobe is damn tidy and clean leh.

Also, i bought my clothes quite early. Went AMK with my mum and bought soem clothes... which is more than enough for my new year... cos i celebrate one day.

There is this stall selling CHA KUEY TIAO... nice but a little bit salty for me. But my mum say wont. So maybe you guys can go try. The price is market... but portion is big and smell damn nice. Think it is at blk 532. Its near blk 534 if im not wrong.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Normally, did you see school with new year decoration? This foodcourt in NUS... this drink stall... this uncle very enthu with the decoration. Every year with different deco leh. There was one he wear the cai sheng hat... this year is hat with a big coin on it. Infront ... he put 2 mouse on his apron pocket. Very cute!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Thats my friend's face... a cute girl outside and inside.
Career Talk
There was a career festival organised by our school the pat two weeks. I attended some of the talk and this talk by Jones Lang is the most observe in my mind. Not only the speaker (guest) they are funny and the company plan for the new staff but also.... think they are the only company talk i went that give us refreshment.

Photobucket
Lots of food

Photobucket
The look very nicely place and deco.. even the fruits as well

Photobucket
Nice but taste is not as good as its look

Photobucket
However, still many ppl go for the food.

I only took those few breads and they taste normal to me... maybe the other food is nice. I wanted to post the cater name up and i did have the pic but since it is not that nice i decided not to. But those who don mind to serve normal food and focus more on the food appearance... you might wan to try this cater. As i said... maybe i just got those normal tasted bread (what fantasy of taste you expect from a bread with simple ingredient?) others were nice. If you want can ask from me la.
Yummy
That day my brother suddenly have this crave of cooking spagetti (spelled correct?)... actually asking me to cook lah. Hahaha end up we do the cooking together. How? I cook the noodles (JUST THE NOODLES).... then my sis in law toast the fish and my brother do the rest. He cook the sauce, the onion, and mix the cooked noodles. My sis in law and him both of them cook the egg.
Hahahaha... i donno how they do it... cooking the egg together... maybe take turn... like shift lor. you fried one i firend one like that.
Not bad leh... nice. I got 3 person who know how to cook very nice and pretty sunshine egg (ahbu, bro and sis in law) and one who know how to cook sandwich kind of egg (maid)... one nice half boiled egg (ahbu) 2 scramble egg (me and ahbu) by the way, my version of scramble egg different from my ah bu so thats make 2 kind of super turbo nice scramble. And everyone know how to cook full boiled egg. See! We can cook all kind of egg AND NICE ONE. Hohohoho....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I ate the egg yoke before i took the pic... too tempting cannot resist and wake after the photo

Oh yes.... long long ago i wanted to intro you guy these cakes which i found nice. However, its too long ago so i somehow forget how to describe the tastiness of it. But its nice lah.

Photobucket
This was bought by my sis in law... with cheese inside. I know... what every with cheese i would say nice so its not that convincing. But... this cake despite the cheese in it, it is soft and juicy... not those dry dry kind of cake la. The cons of this cake is that... cheese not enough ah hahahaa... abit stingy like that lor.
Bought it from the cake shop near my house... want to know where ask me... i can only describe to you the place... don have address. Or maybe ask Elaine, she would know maybe. hohoho


Photobucket

Photobucket
Bought this from starbucks... by my sis in law. Hahahaha... Cheese cake with mango. Once again not totally becos fo the cheese okay~~!

First.. its soft and juicy, second it has a strong mango smell but not too artifical kind of mango smell. Plus... real mango inside. ah~~~~ nice lah.

Oreo & The Puppies
Oreo has been having his long but not so long fur on him... nv bring him to grooming. Tell you what he is so happy with it. He know he look suave like that. Whenever bring him to grooming or to trim his fur or hair if u wan to call it... he will come back looking grump. Not for hours but for days or week. That day (which is quite some time ago) we bring him for a grooming as new year is coming ma. True enough same old pattern grumpy face.


Before....

Photobucket

Photobucket
(with bright smile showing his charming teeth)





and....








After....
Photobucket

Photobucket
(Grumpy face)


Ha ha... very cute right? Don care ah i tell you... hes very cute la. Woo hoo hoo....


See some of his other photos and the puppies' one also?

Ok!! can la... see see


Photobucket
Him doing Yoga.
This thing has been so hot among some of my friends and now Oreo too.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Ok ok not interested want to see the puppies.... not oreos' puppies of cos...


Photobucket

Photobucket
Hahaha... nice carpet hor?


You know what? Some puppies just know how to look at the cam and pose. They are born to be a star but some just camera shy.

Photobucket
Yeah~~ good good good...

Photobucket
yes can you give me a cute expression, Good!...

Photobucket
Yes well done... give me some passion....

Photobucket
Yes... now give me some bubbly smile yeah look here puppies...

Photobucket
Good! Now show me some coolness.

See?!! You know what im saying now?




PS: Last time which is so damn long ago... before my exam ah hahahaha.. went swimming and saw this very memorable thing.

Photobucket
Used to play this and im sure most or all of you played this before. Now being with such a big butt... can't even squeeze my butt in... don ever think of making it move then.


Photobucket
Vintage hor.... i always see that parking at the same place... when i go swimming that time. Maybe no one is driving it. Cool right?!


Lastly,

Photobucket
Oreo on a turbo "suspension seat" no need safety belt de.

No comments: