Thursday, May 15, 2008

Belated mothers' or mother's ? day

Have i been missing school days or what? I actually key in my matric number when signing in my blog account. Can't be leh.... You wont know how much I want to get out of there.

Theres much more politic than you can think of in school okay!! Though i still make some real good friends, there are still a lot of them like HI-BYE kind of friends.....? and there are even more who are only friends when come to work. Act like really friendly but just back stab or do whatever shit behind you. I will only call them my classmate i mean regardless whether are they disgusting like i what i had mentioned... backstabber!! (so far i haven really know someone that disgusting though).


Anyway.......


I treated my mum, bro and sis in law at Manhattan today. For mother's day. So call lah..... we planned to celebrate today. I thought it will cost me a hole in purse today... but no leh... Quite reasonable.



Has been free lately... waiting for reply which yet receive. Think of reading books but... too lazy to go lib and not willing to pay for new books which only read once or lucky enough.... twice by me. Im not a book collector, i cannot understand the joys from collecting them. So! I can't find valid reason (not a single) to buy books. So maybe i will just read those which i bought the very very very last time. So long ago. hahaha.....

Elaine is indeed a reader. But to my surprise.... i still have friends who read too that i just realized recently. They sort of influence me a bit....

I really miss my secondary school days.....

No comments: