Saturday, May 17, 2008

bored bored bored

So.... have anyone visit wan wan website. Faster go see ba.

I have been sleeping like coma these few days.... i woke up at around 4 pm today. Don ask me how i made it... i DON NO.

I have been leaving like bugs..... sit in front of the computer and tv... "looking" at them the whole day.... I know i have big butt lah... but i still have to say.. i sit till my but become flat.

My mum told my mum tml i got help her... her reaction was like " Really!? Really!? Really ah!?" she confirm with me 3 time in a row... wao lao what is this man. So surprise that i offer to help her. This is not the first time i offer help leh.

Besides that, i continue hao lian with her by telling her i sit till my butt pain. Ahahahahha....


But after i offer this time... i guarantee she will keep asking me to help. FOR SURE!!


It has always been like this.


But im not complaining...

No comments: