Thursday, August 28, 2008

Disfigured upper lips

OKok!! i know... disfigured upper lips is too strong a word to describe. that day went facial with Elaine... i requested for upper lip wax instead of other area. I mean armpit lah. Everything is fine... just a bit hurt.. and we tot should be sensitive thats why... a bit pain. Later.... find it strange that how come..my lip had this burning sensation. Then i realised my lip actually got hurt... as in some cells came off along with the wax. Not to the extend to describe it as skin. Just Cells. But not the beautician fault of cos.... no body fault. Just wrong decision. But im going to try again. Maybe next time will be better.


PS: after the facial... i have more little pimples popping out.... why is this so?!! My sis in law say... cos the toxic is finding its way out. So its the norm. Maybe thats true... cos its like donkey years since i last made a visit for facial.

Photobucket



Thanks to Faith for helping me. I finally got my wristlet. Yeah! Woo Hoo.... and its much more cheaper buying from US. Thanks so much to Faith.

Photobucket

No comments: