Wednesday, July 15, 2009

introduce to you

For almost 25 years I have always face difficulties to either buy shoes or getting a comfortable padding for my feet.

Recently, i realised this heel shields and gel cushions from
watsons. Personally had tried it for times and find it the best of all i had tried and the price its reasonable.

Introduce to you ........ "Foot Ease"














Ok so when i was purchasing this awsome feet gel cushion i spotted this foot balm. It was the last one on the rack so i took it up for a look. Once its on my hand i don wan to put it back. First because its the last one and there must be a reason why its the last one. either its really good and effective or it the new thing. So i tot it will be good if i can have this as it really good for me... no more cuts and blister on my feet. Even if it don work, i got a new item on rack. Honestly speaking im not sure its a new thing or not but to me it is.

I haven try it... not sure whether its effective. But anyway, it smell like baby powder and also a little bygon smell (insecticide). hahaha... complicated. It not smelly but doesn appear good to my nose.

Introduce to you......."Foot Glide"


No comments: