Sunday, July 19, 2009

sheet mask review

Hello...

Since its 3am now i have have to post things happened yesterday though its like today to me.

Sleep for past 12 hrs i guess... its like replenish all my missed hrs for the past weekdays. Then prepared and when for my cousin wedding at Carton hotel. The food was ok. The bride? Pretty of cos.

Was happy with my eye make up today... totally got the effect i wanted.

Just now after bathe and removing my make up i tot maybe i will just skip my facial routine..... spray my cold thermal water replacing toner and put sheet mask replacing my moisture... I am now having this new store in town sheet mask on my face and i have to say... totally disappointed. Since its my first time using and still applying ... i donno no the effect so i will only judge base on what i know and it is only my opinion. Im not a professional and i don have good skin... but i just wanted to say it out cos... im really disappointed.

This new store in town having the same concept as the other korea facial products stores.... interior is nice and totally attracts girl with those pinky layout and girly decoration. Items are all very princessy I would say.

I bought this mask at the branch in Malaysia and SG don have that store then. I have this friend telling me "their mask very good, i use ..... and effect was good" Me being very interested and has always been, wanted to try it out. So i bought one.

Comparing it with the other same category korea store.... the qaulity of the mask is the worst so far. I have to stress that not mentioning its effect, the paper mask sheet is hard and doesn hold onto my skin well.. alot of air gap and it slide down my face. So far i still prefer the korea store with food concept. The quality of the paper mask sheet is thin and soft. Hold to my skin well and im pretty happy with the after used effect too.

No comments: