Sunday, July 12, 2009

Ya... its good to be just like this

Well.... like i have always tell my friends, Im the kind of people with lots of issue and problem to think about. Not big problems but problems that other people can just ignore it and i choose to think through again and again. I always say i keep alot of problems in my pocket, i will bring one out to think about it and keep it in another pocket once i finish bothering it. Then! i take another one out. So im always filled with problems. ha ha.....

Out of this problem theres once that has always been bothering me on and off, but recently after that particular day i realised... i should let the problem goes. I cant afford to keep it in my pocket anymore. Im so gonna throw that in the bin instead and im sure i can do it if i want and if i really determine to do it. If not, it gonna stop me from moving on. Yup!!

Letting go or not is my choice and why did i choose the later to make myself suffer.


Also, has been a long time since i had pictures or photo uploaded. I do have some but i surppose its not the right time to post yet.

No comments: