Wednesday, October 21, 2009

belated part 2

HaHa!!

Went Aston at the Cathay with my colleagues yesterday. They accompanied my for dinner and gave me voucher... celebrating belated birthday with me. Poor thing these guys.... i can see that most of them are really tired after the long day of work, im tired too.

I didn smile much i admit but i really appreciate it.

I didn smile because i donno how to react.

But im happy inside. Really Im happy and touch. Colleagues for not long yet them make effort to celebrate for me. Im blessed to have them as my colleagues. Im lucky that Faith recommended me in, Im happy to join this company,this team.

Much much more better than the past.


Had my KOI bubble tea again. Bought 7 cup in one goal. Woo hoo... of cos i didn finish them all. Its for my family and friends.

No comments: