Thursday, October 18, 2007

happy to sad.

Yesterday is my birthday and im surppose to post happy stuff.

But today after my presentation... think i have to start with angry stuff first.

Having our presentation today, and lec ask class for commend. Those commend though negative but im totally fine with it. But this girl in class.... really kns. When lec trying to help my grp say something... without asking commend from the class... the girl interrupted, tyring to make our project seem dumb and at the same time "PO" our lec. Piew!

But for other grp she just kept quite or give good commend. Really totally no mistake meh....

There is one time.. our other poly friends having the same tut class as this grp of ppl. And my this grp of friends also kana poke by this girl... while towards other grp they are not as mean. What is this? bias? You tell me.

What im so unhappy about her is that, we put in so much effort in this project... at least show some respect to our effort made.




Ok!

13 Oct (Sat)

Went KTV with poly friends. Just to gather and not celebrating my birthday though, but i still got present from LiiBin and Olaylay. thanks them for the present. I donno why we went to the KTV..... all of us ar not in the mood to sing.... we ended up sitting there watching MTV. hahaha....

By the way, this is the first time in my life so far..... have to wait for the KTV lounge? or shop (i donno) to open. The moment the stuff lift up the shutter, we can see he got a shock to see people waiting outside. hahaha... By the way, it was on a sat and it cost us $13.80 each person... consider cheap.

On our way home, eileen ask me why i call her. Im beside her. We then realise, i left my mobile in the KTV room. Lucky the staff called so im able to get back my mobile. Very good service.

15 Oct (Mon)

My sch friends celebrate my birhtday for me in advance. Hahahaha..... we went to Miss Clarity to makan. The food there are good and nicely placed. Very happy as many of them celebrate for me.

We reach there early so have to wait for our reserved time. The manager gave us stool to sit outside waiting for out turn. So damn funny, we like waiting to cut hair.

Want to thank them for the present and cake. Especially ZY. Thanks so much for the sweater, really surprised me when u show me the present (sweater).

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


17 Ocr (Wed)

Mary asked me... how do i feel as birthday still need to do project. Well.... i told her ok lor... not very sad cos almost every year of today im doing sch stuff. Exam, test, project.

Night my sistas celebrate for me. They told me they will be late but i didn know will be that late. Im so so hungry man. I take it as a surprise they gave me. Ah bo..... how to get myself balance. Hahahaha.....

KF's son very cute.... and he really get along well with oreo (my dog)

Need to thanks them for the jacket. Thanks sistas (muack)

Also have to thanks my bro and sherry for the Kiehl's prdt and the Berry essence. Ha hahaha... that essence good for eyes. I've been staring the computer lately.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: