Monday, October 22, 2007

maybe overeacted

Sick today... put the gals aeroplane. Nv go for project meeting.

Mood today isnt that good... maybe throat infection affect my mood as well...

On my way to clinic with my mum... see these auntie and uncle putting rubber band on the cat legs (2 of it). i asked the aunite why do that... she reply just play play.... "play your head ah!" i tot at that time. i said, i think u better remove the band.... she refuse and thik she a bit shock as i don even know that lady... and i think for that moment she must be thinking that im abnormal in mind or what.

I remove the band for the cat, throw it away and telling that auntie, "you wont be happy if i did that to you".

I walked off and hear she say " something wrong". I turn to her and ask who something wrong? my mum stop me and ask me continue walking.

Later that, i realise i might be a little overeacted. Actually they didn do anything that cause pain to the cat... and all along the cat was happily sleeping. Also, my mum keep telling me later they ask ppl to beat me up and blah blah.... really scare me man.

i told her, to walk the other way when going home hahaha...... think i wont be walking that pathway for sometime.

No comments: