Saturday, October 27, 2007

Miss Clarity

that day went to Miss Clarity cafe with my friends to celebrate my birthday.

Yes I already post that.

what i want to say is that this cafe is damn popular. Why? Always remeber to call to reserve unless you want to take the risk of not getting any seat.

it is said in their namecard that they have free wireless broadband.. which suppose to be the one of the promotion on the service they provide.

however, people went there to eat because of the food. at least thats the purpose my friends and i go there.

the food decorated... food are place with effort. I wont say the food there is damn nice but is nice.
mary said the mud pie is really nice.

most importantly... it is really a place suitable for youngster as it is gst and service charge free. ah hahahaha.....

anyway... i didn see any uncle or aunty there.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: