Wednesday, December 26, 2007

birthday, outing and x mas

ok!

It had been a long time i updated my post, but really getting lazy to write. I have lots of thing to say and just to lazy to write and now when i wanted to write i tend to forget most of the part.

How i wish i can just talk and the computer can type those words out from my mouth. Hahaha... my laziness has upgraded to another level. U guys cannot imagine how messy my room is. I myself cannot ta han also.

Anyway, the suaiest thing is that my desktop was dead and so now using laptop. Heaven has been not bad for me, cos lucky i got a laptop so even is my desktop is in faulty i still have back up. But honesty, i don really like to use laptop.

Today my result was out, same not very good but lucky pass all and cap never drop. Heng enough.



Ok la back to the stuff Im up to during this short holiday.

Don really remember but i have attended Elaine birthday, the part two one according to her blog. Hahahaha....

Yum Cha spoon got chlorine smell leh. Not all though just mine and Elaine. The others should be ok as i didn heard anyone request to change spoon or complaint or something like that. I also nv complaint to the staff but i complaint to Elaine and Jane. Hahahaha... well... i like to complaint leh. What to do? Despite the chlorine spoon, the food was nice and fresh. The "ha gao" was a disappointment to me though, i was expecting one small fresh prawn in each "ha gao" so that the "ha gao" fix nicely in my mouth with some room for me to chew you see. But it ended that Yum Cha "ha gao" haS 3 big fresh prawns. Too big for my mouth to consume at once. To most people it is a plus point. Elaine and Jane like it. Just a small commend, Jane like the tea the most by the way. Hahahaha...



Recently also went for a gathering, at first i tot its a pre-celebration for X mas. We went to Kbox and had their buffet. Er.... excluding the k session money, $5.00 for the buffet with those supply of foods and dessert, it is actually under the 5 stars category. But i donno why, they always give us such a small room.Why? Bigger room waste more electricity or what? I really cannot understand. 9 people leh? Wan us to kuai suo ah? Tell us earlier ma, so we no need to bring jacket. Hahahaha.... Anyway! That day was indeed a fun night for me.



Day before yesterday (x mas eve lah!! some people might say). This is the first x mas i went with friends without having a count down and so few people (comparing to the past). We went to VIVO. Had our dinner at Kim Gary HK cafe. Erm... the portion was small for the noodles but should be enough for one serving. However, their plain rice is like damn big portion. Later the dinner, went to buy nuts and then to the top level (i myself call it the roof garden or roof pond. Roof whatever u want to call it) it is definitely nice romantic there. We even saw someonehaving pinic there. Not a bad idea. Theoretically, they are still having meal at VIVO. Still sound classy. Having a pinic there make u sound classy, spending less money and at the same time experiencing the romantic atmosphere. Not bad leh. Hahahaha.....



Yesterday X mas, staying a home. I was like in a coma... i woke up at 4 pm. My sis in law was having a very small mini party. We have po pian, paiti and pizza. Yum Yum!!! The paiti very nice. Then i also finished the dvd pei lend me. Nice! Im not keeping the dvd cos, if i do so... i donno when i will be returning her the dvd.

Photobucket See what i got from X mas

PS: We took some photos and i had some... but i wanted to get all then post them up at one short. Also, i help my mum a little at stall also la. That is like a tradition for me to work in her stall during holiday.

No comments: