Monday, December 31, 2007

malaysia trip

Since the last time i forget when but definitely this year, i went to malaysia again the sat that just past.

My plan was to go there shop for shoes as Sg has too little shoes that i like and even if i like it... they don have my size. Whenever that happen, i totally understand Cinderella's step sisters feeling. Its like u wanted that pair of shoes so much but it just wont fit.

Anyway, this time round.... not to my expectation i didn find any but i did bought one pair of slipper. Gladly, have my size.

I also boughted one bag.... why? cos my bag strap just came off. Can you imagine? First day to shop and not more that half an hour of walking, my bag strap suddenly came off. Very coincidently, the strap came off right after Elaine asked me: "didn u said u wan to buy bag"? Hahahaha... i told her wao... u super "zhun". She then ask the guys want 4D number from her or not. Hahahaha....

Photobucket

Though i didn bought what i want on the shopping trip, it was a happy trip though. Espcially, with all my very abnormal but cute guy friends. Also with the accompany of my sister-darling "Elaine" and of course with the talkative me lah!

Went to eat so many good stuff. When to a HK cafe for makan... our first meal there. Wao! Tell you the moment i saw my drinks... i was recover from hungry immediately. Their drink portion is like... no need money. They gave me a jar/bottle of peach passion drink instead of a cup. Taka even say if i wan to "Tabo", just ask them for a cap. Hahahaha....

I didn take any pic at the HK cafe, pics were taken by Elaine... will go get from her... hopefully soon

Night we went to a resturant to eat. The foods there was erm... above average. Well... i donno what good food tasted like... but to me those will already good enough. Fresh and tasty. And also... our mood (Elaine and me and maybe the guys... i donno) was really brighten up by Jiada. JQ and Taka also... but Jiada is the most bo liao one.

Didn take any pic as well...:)

Later the dinner, we went to Jasco supermarket to buy some snack.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
On the way back.. trying to take everyone inside... but .... they nv "pei he"

Going back to LFT house, LFT, Jiada, JQ and Silie play the majiong whole night. Elaine and me watch tv the whole night and Taka playing PSP the whole NIGHT and DAY (even when eating).

Also pooh pooh (LFT's dog).... active almost every hours the whole night.

Photobucket
Pooh the "Bear Dog"

Finally morning, after prepare... it was noon time. We ate AMW, it was Elaine first time eating and she also got a souvenir (AMW calender). She was laughing happily when we say give her as only got one. I think she must be very happy.

Before going back to Singapore... went to Jasco again. Boys go boys way, girls go girls way... for shopping. Really nothing to shop and we will really abit hungry. So we went to the supermarket to buy some sushi and drinks. Cause we very thirsty. After we bought the food and drink... we to find a seat... and start eating... Tell you both Elaine and me feel a sense of happiness. Even eating at the HK cafe with such big portion of drink cannot give us the same feeling the little sushi and small bottle of drink give us. Surprisingly!

Photobucket
This angle of Jasco do look like stadium

Photobucket
Look like wedding cake hor? Wedding next time buy this kind can le. Buy so big de, only lower portion can be eaten somemore no ppl eat and ex... For wat!

Photobucket
N
v seen cakes with this kind deco in SG

On the way home... i still crave for more sushi... so i bought some for dinner. Yummy!!

PS: I like to use my own shampoo and stuff if possible whenever i go out but it will then be very heavy or take up space. So i come out with this idea....

Photobucket

Not bad hor!? hahaha... also have facial wash and stuff but i used them already. Very "fang bian" just squeeze can le... light, save space and it wont leak. But not very environmental friend lah... So if anyone wan to use this method... only when u really "bo bian".




I like to be try kinds of facial products... (those i believe is safe)...
I just bought one from taiwan web site... the one with the quite famous man... with name start with cow(in chinese) something de...

Too bad cant buy in from Sg... but with some channel i bought some.

Arrived days ago.. but as i am going to malaysia.. haven use it... scare allegic or something like that ma.

Going to use today with another product my sis in law gave me.... if good i'll recommend to my friends who dare to try... if not then im going to keep quiet.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

But what if its really work? How am i going to buy more of it? Ah~~~~ Singapore!

PS: i also got these as bonus...ah hahaha so lame!

Photobucket

No comments: