Sunday, January 27, 2008

"Best Gift"!!

Ever since my first maid left these bugs in our home as a memory gift of what.... i have been living in caution.

Wonder what im refering... for those who know me u will know. She left these bed bugs in my house. As for you information... these stupid idoit bugs are damn difficult to kill. My mum had ask the pest killer to come twice... and each time is like over hundred dollars. If im not wrong. Anyway its not cheap. They are the professional but there are still bugs that survive. SEE! How "命硬" they are.

I always tot these bugs can only found in kampong... and Singapore being such a high standard living country... still got these kind of bugs lei... Anyone tell me the best method to kill the bugs other than moving house, replace all furniture (though not all furniture are infested...but still now is already frustrating enough) or set fire on the units. That are so a stupid way. Anyone!!! pls... tell me what to do.

These bugs... did cause some bites scar on me. especially on my leg. Being quite fair... these scar are really observe on me. I used to think... ok la... i have a leg fat like a pig's but at least no scar.... but now... fat still with scars somemore. Wao lao eh! ABC

I tot the scar will go away.... and so i nv take any notice on me... only till one day i realise the scars were still there. As i am getting older and older and plus the bonus effect of sleeping so so so late. My metabolism is not working very well u see... so thats why the scar not going away or as fast as i want it. Really dabulei dahan so even though im still saving money for the trip and saving very siong siongly i still spent around $40 on this bottle of oil or i donno what which say..."able to lighten the scar cause by..... and insect bites" Hahahaha... insect bite is the keywords.... why put at the very last? Heng i very patient look all the way to the end.

But!

Whether it really work well... i have to wait.

PS: with our effort of catcing and killing them... they are getting lesser and lesser. OR maybe they move to another place. OH NO!! They better not. Should have take the pic of the bugs for u guys to see. They are rather cute... despite they suck our blood.

PS2: my house very clean de hor... the bugs come from my first maid ok. don think got bed bugs mean my house very dirty or somehing like that hor. If thats what u are thinking... im going to "run 3 meters towards you... jump, turn and give u a turbo tight slap". ok! hahaha... just kidding la. I wont do that.... i really wont. You guys can try... i REALLY wont. but my kitchen do have "ka chuai" and"sian lang" woo hohohoho...

~~Peace~~

No comments: