Friday, January 25, 2008

Forgot about them

Was retriving some songs from my folder..... Click the songs one by one and feel tired of those songs.

Having this tired feeling of listening chinese song, i decided to have some sound of English music... and so i retrieve a english folder which i had kept for so long... taking up my desktop space yet have been useless there for years.

I scoll them down one by one and i saw this very familiar name. "Westlife"! Hahahaha....

For sometimes... i had forgotten about this boys group. How can i forgot them!! They sang the first english song that i like and allow me begin to like english a little bit. Because of listening to their songs.... and pass my english in N level. HAHAHA.... not the just pass type ok! but the power was not that great though... i did do good in my O level english. hahahaha...

And i haven been improving as u can see those sentences and words i used in my blog. hahaha.... I really deserve a D7. For some of you the nasty one... might be thinking... i deserve worst than D7. Come on lor... i wont think of that if u will in my shoe and via vas. Anyway.....

I decided to search for their new album and listend a couple of their new i mean latest song. (not downloading of cos, just trial listening only ok! TRIAL!)

Damn it!!!

What i have been doing all this while... i missed so many of their album and all the songs will so damn good. AH~~~~~
Im going to buy them at least the latest one.

I want to post their new songs up but i don have.... thinking of posting the old wan... but i guess u guys wont wan to listen anyway. Cos... u must be reading this when u are in office. AH HUH! hahaha why i know... cos only my friends are reading ma. When they reach home... they got better thing to do.

No comments: