Sunday, January 13, 2008

School starts tomorrow

Ah hahahaha.... depress!!

Why?!!!

Coz!!!

School starts tomorrow!

The past sem of my school has been a damn busy one and unfortunately.... some unhappy things happened. That moment it really pissed me off.

Everytime after the busy sem... i always thought the busiest sem is over and the next will be better. In a way just like what people always say "tomorrow is a better day". But after 4 or 5 sems of school, i know that was just all bull shit. I know this coming sem will be a very busy one for me... and i wont have any expectation to it. Not anymore!!


Ok! Let me show u guys the video we did on 2 projects.

First the funny one. HR project.
Mind u guys.... we are all suppose to be funny inside and according to characters, so of us need to be the mean one but is a funny way. Everyone did that part except me cos im camera shy. I was funny before the camera roll. The spec on me was a purposely thinggy to enhance my character cos i look really kns on it.

Second, the not funny one. Behaviour project.

We intended to make the video in a way that giveour classmates the "wow" effect with the element's of this condominium. Examples, design and so on.

Oh ya... this project was a... "ba boom".

No comments: