Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy

Just now my niece called me saying that she already know her result for the CA.

She has improved. Im really happy for her.

Anyway, i donno whether i helped my niece much in her studies but she gave me the credits. So, hahaha... i accept it, abit hesitate though.

I guess my purse is going to have a hole then as i agree to treat her pizza if she improved.

..... Maybe my reward has greater effect than my teaching? I donno.


But Im happy. You know why?

Because....

If the kids do well, it might or might not due to my effort for teaching them but if they do normal or badly.... first thing that come to ppls' mind will be, "she donno how to teach, wasting time and money".


I know there are ppl out there waiting this to happen, they might not be saying that sentence to me but are waiting that sentence to be proofed.

Luckily, they have had no chance yet...

No comments: