Friday, February 29, 2008

Thank you

Days ago i was so damn stress that i cried. hahaha. stupid right?

But i only allow2drops of tear to roll down my cheek. Cos... cannot waste time, i have to use these time to continue my readings.

Just, Mary called me telling me that i need have to go for the meeting to URA. Hahaha.... she say no need so many ppl to go get the info.

I am really thankful to her though she did not came out with this planning solely becos of me but... that still mean i have more time for my readings. He he....




Donno what happen today, Oreo keep following me. That is so rare for him to do that. Most of the time, he just siam me when i walk towards him. But today he followed me eveywhere.

Most probably he know that i am the only one who bring him go kai kai and bathe him.

Oh hohoho....

Clever dog!

No comments: