Sunday, May 25, 2008

mustafa tour

Its not 4.10 am. Just reach home.

TOday... actually i mean yesterday, Jane Jie ni and i went to AMK hub for a movie. Accuracy of death. Some of my friends asked me nice and worth it or not. Well.... the show don worth 10$ ticket. my point of view la. but if u watch at normal day, definitely worth it. However, Takeshi face worth the 10$ anyway. So still not bad.

Then we went shop shop at the central... went around comparing shampoo prices. haha.... then to this fashion. Hai~~~ sad!

Then back to food court to makan.


Later the later, meet up with the others who are pei, silie and JQ. Went to EAT again. But i didn la... i only ordered drinks. Jane the one who were saying " I full till wanna throw out" still able to order 3 desserts. One of it with bread somemore.

Later X 3.... went to mustafa.... this time we realise there is another building... more classy section. My goal is to my the mascara "geap" there with the thinking "Indians' lashes very long so mustafa sure sell many vareity of "geap" and sure i can find the one i wan and looking for". Who knows... still cannot find. But i nv waste the trip. I bought a goggles which im not sure whether its cheaper than other place or malls. However, im satisfied.



Off to bathe. Bye~~~





PS: New season of "American next top model" coming soon.

No comments: