Monday, May 26, 2008

So much to say..... but how to?

Okay.... Like my topic had mentioned. I got so many things to say but i just donno how to start and particularly donno how to start in a good way.





So if later on... when you all read my post... and somewhere something i wrote offended you... please don take it at heart. I didn have the intention to offend anybody, i simply don speak and write good english.








Just saw an entry... which somehow i know the reaction will be ... you know what i saw.





Anyway.......





Friendship is something need to be maintain, nothing should be taken for granted. Even you can sound very buddy buddy. For example, "oie pass that to me leh" after passing to you.... you can end the whole thing without a thanks but it does not mean you can take for granted for it. Sometime.... you show care to them... in a way to repay or something like that la.





However, very sad thing.... when someone (i mean almost everyone) see something that made them sad... the first thing that come to my mind is ... the way people treat them... and ask why they were treated that way.... Most of the time, they did not really think throught what they did that cause people to treat them that why. Though the did ask why... but ask why in a complaining manner.





Does that solve the problem by just think why and instead what i did and why?











Ans is a difinite NO!!!





By the way, second day of work.... sian... getting more filing to do and suddenly CM asked me to go site inspection. After returning to the office... the clerk in the office suddenly turn sour to me. I mean attitude la. I have think through again and again.... before i left the office it was fine... she still joke with me, and i help her to do the filing stuff... but after i return from the site inspection... she suddenly black face... SIAO right. Menopause ah!!!


Think what i have to help her cannot go out ah? I was employed as estate officer leh (part time lah)... help u do those filing and cleaning up those rubbish which has not been file... already very good. how dare give me that attitude esp when i did nothing wrong....



PS: off to meeting.

No comments: