Sunday, August 24, 2008

The ans is....

Thanks to my niece, she actually helped me to ask bout the Ka chua thinggy (cockroach). She asked her tutor and her tutor said that the little pest actually has nose.

I still doubt the answer a bit cause i don like her tutor. Ah hahaha... my niece must be angry by now... seeing this entry. But still thank her for the ans... by the way... if they have nose... they should have eyes as well right?



Meet up my supervisor last Thursday and i received this jaw drop news from him face to face. He even asked me disappointed? I told him ya a bit... HAHAHAHA..... the most hypocrite ever... a bit!!?? Im very disappointed lor. But its not his fault of cos... and i have to thank him if not i would been wasting effort and get nothing done.

MY FINAL YEAR PROJECT TOPIC HAS BEEN REJECTED.

I already have new topicssss... in mind, not one not 2 but more... just in case its got rejected again. If i have all the topic rejected... HAHA what can i say... To speed up the process since im much slower that everyone else.... im prepared to have my survey forms ready. for my every topic hahaha... if possible.

My friends... please help me with the survey.

No comments: