Friday, August 15, 2008

got nose or not?

Just came back from a very very wonderful and fulfilling dinner. First time eat crab in public.... all the dishes were awesome i tell you. Interestingly, there is this mushroom... i donno what it call in english but i name is button mushroom. It Chinese term is "cao gu" if not wrong. Crunchy mushroom. The crab! Yummy cooked with salted egg yolk. Sadly, didn take any pictures... cos firstly im so so hungry that i don bother to take any pic and secondly, the food look so yummy that i cant wait any longer. And! indeed... very nice.

Anyway... that has nothing related to my topic. However, while eating... we sure chat along the food tasting process ma... suddenly recall of an incident when i was working in RP condo.

I once asked the pest control a difficult question or maybe a stunning question instead. I tot they might be able to ans me since they are the pest control people... they are professional toward pest and they should know these pest much better than normal people like us right?

SO!!!

I asked him... do cockroaches has nose.... since we always spray the insecticide on them. He look at me... not to the extent of staring me... but i can see that his eyes enlarged with a blur look. At that moment he just look at me and saying nothing... In my heart i was like.. HA HA!! cannot ans right?

Until now..... i still haven got any ans. If you guys know maybe wan to let me know... up my general knowledge abit. Since i don have any general knowledge.

No comments: