Friday, October 10, 2008

Belated birthday

Just came back from ZR birthday celebration. A belated one.

Haven find enough member for project... i very gan jiong man. Hope someone reply me soon.

My taiwan trip is confirmed. Yes yes!! everything done except for insurance...

oh... ya finally i had meet up with my supervisor.... he did gave me some advise to improve my FYP. Good man. He was busy the last few days thats why nv reply me. Think when he saw all my email... he abit fainted ah... i send quite some. He actually forgot my submission is on the 14 Nov... he said " no wonder to sending me emailssss" ya... lor. I scare ma.

Hope everything will be smooth like a line.

PS: By the way... my friend is getting married. hahaha... im happy for her!!!
Hope she stop thinking too much... don care what others think about. Support from family and friends is all that matter. If they talk -ve about you behind your back, they are not your friend... so why matter what they say?

CHEERS!!

No comments: