Friday, October 17, 2008

happy birthday to me

Yes yes... 3.29am. Just finish pong pong (bathe)

Its gonna be a long day.... First morning talior my gown, then prepare and go to school. Then tuition and lastly meet my friend for dinner.

Yesterday morning, Elaine sms me asking me going anywhere, tot she wan to go somewhere and has nothing planned. I asked where she wan to go. She replied wan to go where celebrate your birthday? (Something like that) I suggested go makan cost really donno where to go and am desperately wanting to save money for taiwan. You see!?

So we sms back and forth la. Cos all along im smsing her thus i pressume she organise the outing. HEY HEY!! Elaine lei... first time really see her organise and its for me... ah hahaha... happy and touch.

By the way, followed by last year my mum forget to give me ang bao... this time she also has the tendency to forget today is my birthday. Lucky my bro and sis in law came to my room a bit pass 12am to say Happy birthday to me. Luckt enough my mum was in my room and haha!! she cant run away. Hoo hoo....

Saw this canon baby pink camera last month at the "i" mag. So cute.... Im going to buy this IF there is any at the coming IT show. For x mas present of my own. Sure going to use it for long long time. Cause i have the tendency to use thing (for long long period) which i bought for myself on X mas. Funny right but its true.

No comments: