Saturday, October 4, 2008

Connected

Plan to go lib at bugis today..... and elaine called me to go Suntec. However, I have done none of this. Because have to look after stall for my mum.

Jane then called up to confirm with me whether still going to lib. Decided not too cause its too far and i haven prepare... so it will take a long time. and jane can go meet them.

But then jane wanted to get some book so decided to go Bishan lib. Hahahaha.... after hearing that, decided to meet her. She was amused by me... i told her... to bishan lib use lesser time for transport mah... so can.

I reach there after 8. SEE!! if go bugis or suntec... i only watch them to close.


Anyway, after that.... we have nothing to shop and i don feel like going home early as tml is sat lei!!! So.... i suggested to watch movie. Jane suggest to watch Connected. Woa... i wan to watch that also.... so voomb... there we go.

I have to say... the show is really exciting and quite funny, esp... Louis Koo funny!!! Can watch lei... go watch.

No comments: