Friday, October 3, 2008

random entry

Hai~~~ everyone seem to be doing their project.... and i was like stuck. It has been one week and i still haven receive any information from my supervisor on my survey form. With approval cannot send out lei. How!! Very behind time. Busy with so many things... really hate that man. Have no time to so my own thing. Tml and day after tml still need to help my mum.... always decide le then ask me, my as well don ask. Command me can le ma.....


Helped my brother and sis in law to do the wedding corsages. Have a total of five to be done... the first one is out, it takes me at least half a day to do. I start at night and by the time i finish is already 6 in the morning. Many becos its the first one and thats why it take a longer time. Hope the remaining 4 wedding corsgaes will take much lesser time. Cos too many thing to do le. Research, projects, tuitions, brother's wedding .... where got time. All with deadlines lei!!!!!


Nice or not? Suitable for wedding ma?

No comments: