Tuesday, November 25, 2008

so many mascara

still waiting Jane for the photoss.... bo bian lei, she has to do OT where got time to give me?? ah hahahaha..... should have take the camera back. It always take a longggggggg time to get photos from them. I mean most of them, including me hee hee~~~~

With nothing to post let me say something about them (my flavorite cosmetic: masacara).

I have nv notice it until today i used some of them before to Boon Siew Building.

I actually have 8 mascara... and one still haven unpack. (total 9) >>>>>>> not A LOT, cos many out there has much more. But to me its a lot.

Just now while shopping at Northpoint, i was tempter to buy another 2. Lucky... i stopped myself. I think "i don have so many eyes to apply them and im not those person who apply it everyday" So so... i stopped.



No comments: