Saturday, December 27, 2008

X Mas cont...

Yup something regarding X mas again.





These are what i get from X MAS, excluding the rabbit. I bought it from taiwan. Her name is Sandy. Dont ask why,just a sudden tot.... when was talking to Jane and suddenly we named her Sandy and this name sticked to her forever, SO FAR.





My brother display them for me. Oh ya.... he and his wife bought a converse bag for me.... say to be useful for me cos i go swimming quite often latey.










Remeber perviously i said about this mascara Eva recommended me. I just try it and it really works. Whether is it 300% longer like that the packaging says, im not sure, But definitly much longer. Around 2 times longer than my original lashes. I actually took pictures of my eyes before and after but really kns cannot make it so i deleted them all. But i gurantee it really extend the lashes.








This book Marley and Me. Im gonna get this book. Seem inTEresTing.

And also to watch the movie. Go for the preview first?




PS: Also Twilight, thinking of buying the book as well. Including the other 2 books if the first one is good reading at.

No comments: